04/07/2011

Best Indian cuisine in Paris




Being British, I can safely say I know a bloody good curry when I am served one and after a year or so in Paris one realises that the usual Indian restaurants just won't cut it!

However after sifting through Paris "finest authentic Indian Cuisine" I am happy to share with you the Madras Café located in the heart of "mini Bombay" (La Chapelle, gare du Nord as I like to call it ) is a canteen style establishment that one dreams of.
Its like walking into a Canteen in any major Indian City. Its green walls with 2 giant sized screens playing a selection of Bollywood hits and aromas from the kitchen make me hungry just thinking about it.

The food is fantastic, tasty, and cheap! Cant go wrong in my opinion. Remember though, you wont get table cloths and fine china. The staff are really friendly and service with a smile.





































Madras Café, 180, Rue du Faubourg Saint-Denis , 75010 Paris
Tél : 01 42 05 29 56

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire